Thursday, December 3, 2009

I would like some help creating some trivia quizzes for children in 1st - 8th grades. Give me a ques

I learned today that young people are missing very basic information that every one should know. (Ex. how many continents are there? Who killed Abraham Lincoln.) I decided to make some memorization quizzes for them to do every day. Please help by supplying me with some basic questions you feel 1st - 8th graders should know the answers to. If you have insight on what particular age group it would be good for, that would be helpful.



Also, feel free to supply the answers...I'm smart, but I am sure that my trivia skills could probably stand to be worked on. : )



Thanks guys!



I would like some help creating some trivia quizzes for children in 1st - 8th grades. Give me a question.?

I dont know what state you are in but you could ask them, whats the capitol of the state that you are in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan