Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone have a mathematics quiz they can give me, or a website where I can get one of these said quiz

I need it to teach my 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math classes. THNX!



Anyone have a mathematics quiz they can give me, or a website where I can get one of these said quizzes?

Just what you're looking for:



When I was teaching math I used this site quite a bit. I had to pay for it as I used it for about 4-5 years with multiple classes. You can browse through their library of tests or make up your own. If they do the tests on line it is marked for you and put in your 'grade' book. I found it well worth the cost. Also, any tests you like or develope you can print them off is you wish. I had the kids testing themselves all the time. I had 6 computers in the room and they all wanted to go to quizlab.



You can try it our for free for 30 days. If you have the time, you can go through the site and print, print, print. You could get yourself 100's of tests if you wanted to take the time and print them out.



Take a look!



http://www.quizlab.com/



Anyone have a mathematics quiz they can give me, or a website where I can get one of these said quizzes?

I am a grand parent ;I have come across a few interesting maths sites; you may like to try them:



1 www.mathsisfun.com



2 www.rhlschool.com



3 www.besdk12.il.us/resources



Best of luck!



Anyone have a mathematics quiz they can give me, or a website where I can get one of these said quizzes?

Try out this site http://www.icedor.com They have free MCQs by topice base and for different levels from grade 7 to 10. They also allow teachers to use their facillities to conduct topic base exercises and quizes for their students. They are offering it free for some time. Send them a email and they might be able to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan